Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Suggestion: More Props/Prop Variety
First i'll start by saying i'll do my best to keep it short, and address all issues and possible solutions for these to keep you and my time from being wasted.

I will start by saying the server is fun but when it comes to base building it is a bit lack luster due to the lack of props. I have done my best to try to make fun and protected bases, but because I don't have very many props to choose from it feels quite boring to build them as such.

Now for the issues:

ISSUE 1:  Minge/Propblockers: I understand that adding more props can cause those who are minging to find more exploits and or ways to block areas/bases off.

SOLUTION(S) TO ISSUE 1: 
1. Just in general more staff should help, not saying the staff do a bad job but I do wish there was at least one or two on most parts of the day.

ISSUE 2: Low Prop Limit: Having a prop limit in general is a good idea, however this server has it low to prevent a lot of things which is definetely not a bad thing however it can prevent some nice bases from being built.

SOLUTION(S) TO ISSUE 2: 
1. Up the prop limit 5-10 should be good maybe even higher.
2. Add props that are 1 hp that count as a 1/4th of a prop if applicable.
3.(Billy) Add an increasing team prop limit per member of a team.

PROP LIST (As Requested):

All props can be searched using the name of the prop, their respective catagories, and or the full path of the prop.
ADDITIONALLY: All Suggestions will be given credit before or after the prop suggested.

Construction Props:

models/props_borealis/bluebarrel001.mdl
models/props_c17/fence03a.mdl
models/props_c17/oildrum001.mdl

General Props:

models/props_phx/construct/windows/window2x2.mdl
models/props_phx/construct/windows/window2x4.mdl
models/props_phx/construct/windows/window4x4.mdl
models/hunter/blocks/cube025x2x025.mdl
models/hunter/blocks/cube05x2x025.mdl
models/hunter/blocks/cube075x2x075.mdl
models/props_phx/construct/metal_plate2x2_tri.mdl
models/props_phx/construct/metal_plate1_tri.mdl
models/props_phx/construct/metal_plate2x4_tri.mdl

Steel(s) Props:

models/mechanics/solid_steel/i_beam_4.mdl
models/mechanics/solid_steel/i_beam2_8.mdl
models/mechanics/solid_steel/sheetmetal_plusb_4.mdl
models/mechanics/solid_steel/step_beam_16.mdl

Specialized Props:

models/props_phx/construct/windows/window_curve360x1.mdl
models/props_phx/construct/windows/window_curve360x2.mdl
models/props_phx/construct/windows/window_curve180x2.mdl
models/props_phx/construct/windows/window_angle180.mdl
models/props_phx/construct/windows/window_angle360.mdl
models/hunter/triangles/1x1x1.mdl
models/hunter/triangles/1x1mirrored.mdl

|END OF PROP LIST|

Conclusion: In conclusion I think that the server should have more prop variety and or prop limit if possible.

If anything should be added to the post do reply on that and i'll be sure to read your input and add if it is not included but should be.
If there would be 5-10 more props it would make 1v4 raids super hard for us higher players and would break the balance
This looks great! :3
[Image: SnoCaQH.png]
I understand that, I wasn't thinking it as a final solution that's why I added two because I know how hard good bases are to raid.
props are easy to add, but it would make my life alot easier if i had a list of what props you would like to have added.

About the prop limit we could make a system where the prop limit is set by the team size. So if you are a solo player you have lets say 20 props. 2 players would be 27 in total, 3 players would be 35 in total and so on, that way we can balance the solo player vs the team.
(06-19-2017, 12:11 PM)Billy Wrote: props are easy to add, but it would make my life alot easier if i had a list of what props you would like to have added.

About the prop limit we could make a system where the prop limit is set by the team size. So if you are a solo player you have lets say 20 props. 2 players would be 27 in total, 3 players would be 35 in total and so on, that way we can balance the solo player vs the team.

I think the balancing how it is right now is good since when you break all you most oftenly get a higher payout then when you raid a solo base it might be harder but the price you get for raiding is way better

[Image: uldpao90497.png]
When pandoro and i get bored \/
[Image: d0ede3cfb0c24c6ea197ae0a408d1196.jpg]
yeah but if more props gets added per player then it could be balanced by team size like billy said.
Thank you all for your responses it really shows how great the community is outside the minges.

I will be sure to add a props list to the article in about the next 20 minutes, also if anyone else would like others please share your input as I am glad to add any to the list that are respectably of scale and use of course.
(06-19-2017, 12:11 PM)Billy Wrote: props are easy to add, but it would make my life alot easier if i had a list of what props you would like to have added.

About the prop limit we could make a system where the prop limit is set by the team size. So if you are a solo player you have lets say 20 props. 2 players would be 27 in total, 3 players would be 35 in total and so on, that way we can balance the solo player vs the team
that'd be really good because i myself are guilty of it because having a group of 4 pros in the same with 80 walls in total is really hard for anyone to attack because they have 16 turrets on them, 80 walls, 4 auto repairs!, and 4 people just camping the base waiting for the raid to end.
yeah the grind is amazing when you gain 2 mil in one night but the advantage it would give the newer players would be massive and give a bigger challenge for us (i really dont want to sound cocky by saying this) "pros" to keep our nucs safe.
"Being a full fledged member of the FunDK community doesnt mean shit, fuck you Matty" ~ My mum 2017
biatch you ain't even close to pro so stfu :^)
i agree
"Being a full fledged member of the FunDK community doesnt mean shit, fuck you Matty" ~ My mum 2017